"Photography takes an instant out of time altering life by holding it still" ~ Dorothea Lange



Saturday, January 29, 2011

         Okay, I think I have missed posting several pictures :(
I'm wondering already if this little adventure is too much? Yep, that is one of my problems I second guess myself a lot, I want things to be just like I pictured in my head and once something doesn't fall into place I kind of start to feel like maybe it isn't meant to be. Many times I miss the point completely it's not what my plan was but what His plan was. Yes I missed posting several images but what really happen was family time, mommy and daddy time, time to just relax without thinking about anything, time to recharge.
A lot of things are happening....my babies are growing up so fast. One will start kindergarten this fall and well it kind of hurts. My wonderful husband and I will be celebrating our seventh wedding anniversary soon.  My little man will be turning three and just like that he will be gone to preschool. Life is perfect even in the not so perfect days because when I really think about it at one point or another in my past I was dreaming about the life I live now. Am I making any sense?




He LOVES to play with bubbles just so that he can capture them again! Ahhh... the little joys of life. Sometimes I think my life isn't all that interesting but you know what it is!


Why is it sooo hard to get them to just sit still so that I can get a good picture of them? I had to promise candy and this is what I got.

Love your life, accept it just as is. Today! Now! So that those moments of happiness you're waiting for don't pass you by.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. You are such a treasure of love for your family, Carmen. : ) I always find myself smiling after I've read your blog and 365 posts. You are such a joy--can't wait to meet you on the 12th!

    PS: Haha, I laughed when I read about you bribing the kids with candy so you could get their pics, haha! :D Whatever works, right? ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Whoops, I forgot that I'm signed in under my new Local Logos project. It's me, Alicia with Beba Photography. ; ) Local Logos is a new project I have going on to support local small businesses and business start ups.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read each and everyone of your comments.