"Photography takes an instant out of time altering life by holding it still" ~ Dorothea Lange



Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Little things that matter!

Jan-23-2011

I know I'm blessed beyond believe! As time goes on, more than likely you will meet everyone that I hold close to my heart. Family is very important to me and I'm not saying only the that God gave me but also the one that as I get older I choose for myself. Growing up I can say I was a very happy child didn't have everything I wanted but I did get everything I needed. I appreciate everything so much more because of that. When I married my husband I became part of this other AMAZING family. We truly love each other and although for some might be unbelievable we enjoy spending time together which we try to do as often as possible. On Sunday we got and unexpected call and invitation to come over and visit with my brother-in-law and his wife. They are actually the ones we see the most because we lived closer but every moment we spend  together is cherish by all of us. I have become very close to my sister-in-law, I can almost say we are sisters and the best thing is that I believe that the feeling is mutual. I have so many special memories with this beautiful person. She took me to get my first EVER pedicure almost two years ago and on Sunday my first EVER massage and I LOVED IT. She knows I love photography and just like in everything else she is very supportive so this Sunday she surprised me with the following prop. I love it......now she just needs to get me a baby to put in it :) I love you Jamie and I know I probably have told you before but there is no words to describe all that I feel for you. I feel sooo blessed to have you in my life.




To most people this is just a basket but not to me :) Life it's all about the little things that sometimes could go unnoticed.

Thank you, Jamie
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Awww, that is so sweet! : ) Don't you just love the people in your life like that? It makes you feel grateful and humble all at the same time. I am always left feeling like, "How can I bless you back? You've done so much for me." People are pretty darn amazing! : )

    Where did you get your massage at? I have tried and like Elements when I do, although now I get medical massage for my back and LOVE my massage therapist! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, It's funny how some of the simplest things may mean a lot or even the world to you...and yet they are unnoticed by other people....

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read each and everyone of your comments.