"Photography takes an instant out of time altering life by holding it still" ~ Dorothea Lange



Saturday, February 5, 2011

Our weekend

   I have been meaning to post for about three days now but tonight I will and I think that I will probably post once a week and if I can more. I have been using my camera more often sometimes I don't get exactly what I had in mind but what matters is to practice. 

       This week has been crazy weather wise. I actually would rather have the heat than this 45 degrees that reads right now. I keep telling myself it could be worse and I know that soon enough the temperatures will turn around.

    The following collages is from this past Saturday, we got together to celebrate my brother-in-law's ?? birthday. This is my nephew doing one of his favorite things to do; which he does quite well I might add. I always get so excited to think about spending some family time. I write a mental note of pictures I want to make sure that I get but of course I get to talking and well when you are having fun time just seems to slip thru your fingers but this are special because my boys idolize their cousin. I wish we lived closer so that they could see him more often but I also know that the age gap might start to really show pretty soon so every little moment right now I know will be treasured by them.

It's so amazing for me to see how much he has changed over the years. When I meet him he was the same age my oldest is right now or maybe just a little younger. He is such a special young man. I hope he knows how much he means to me, my boys and his uncle. 



The following collage is from Sunday.
We love animals!!! I think we have visited almost all the zoos in AZ expect for two I think. I'm sure this year we will get to those. My oldest has said he would love to work with animals and the youngest is always wanting to bring all of them home. We had a great weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to read each and everyone of your comments.