"Photography takes an instant out of time altering life by holding it still" ~ Dorothea Lange



Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sea Green

So for this color  I did a little research...not sure why exactly but it was quite interesting to find out that it was introduce in 1949 in a box of 48. They have words that describe the "Personality Traits for this hue: *cool* *crisp* *fresh* *close to nature* *immature*" I wonder who and how they come up with this words!

Here are my finds for this color which kind of reminds me of pistachios :) What do you think?


Project64 / week 27 / sea green
This little vase or bowl reminded me of corals in the ocean. I found it at one of the many art galleries in the Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village in Sedona Az. It's quite beautiful place but if you plan on buying something you better save because things are quite pricey. I took this picture through a window because I'm sure they would not want me to be photographing their art.






This one I spotted as we were driving back ....it was a beautiful church kind of in the middle of nowhere.
So this is what I got for "sea green" not sure I nailed in matching the color but I had fun hunting for it.

    In another note I'll be working on adding a "About me"(it's quite hard writting about yourself) page to my blog. Possibly a page for my Photography sessions I have done for others although I have though about creating an entirely separate blog for this not sure...What do you guys think? Also does anyone know if you can add a "reply" button to comments people leave?

Thanks in advance for the input.  

4 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to get to Sedona!
    I love that frog...he is so cool.
    Great captures for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too love that frog! :) And, if you figure out how to get a reply button let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found some great stuff for Sea Green. And your research is so interesting! I did not know colors had personality traits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great captures for Sea Green. Love that vase.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read each and everyone of your comments.