"Photography takes an instant out of time altering life by holding it still" ~ Dorothea Lange



Sunday, March 20, 2011

Under the moonlight!

I love the weekends because I get to spent my time with the people I love the most; my husband and two wonderful young boys. I'm pretty lucky I must say because I know that not everyone has the luxury to spend as much time together as we do during the week. I also know that as the boys get older and get involved in different activities things might change and that's okay that is why we truly enjoy days like today; with no real agenda. We had breakfast, ran some errands, went to the park to fly kites, took a walk along the lake and did some grocery shopping.   Then came home had dinner, got the boys ready for bed all in time so that my hubby and I could try to capture shots of the "Super Moon" now that's a perfect day!

He loves swings so much so that he was almost ready to fall asleep.
I don't think he stopped smiling until the moment we told him we had to go.
It was very overcast at the moment that we spotted this beautiful plum tree with blossoms but my hubby was still able to capture this shot.

Here is what the "Super Moon" looked like on March 19, 2011
The top one was taken at 7:43 pm and the bottom one at 10:09pm.

The above photo was taken on Jan 16, 2011 at 6:33pm. This was the very first time that my husband and I were able to actually capture the moon. I love that we share the same love for photography.
I am living a dream!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pics of the super moon! We had cloud cover in Minnesota, so we saw nothin!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read each and everyone of your comments.