"Photography takes an instant out of time altering life by holding it still" ~ Dorothea Lange



Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Finding my plum!

Plum was a tricky color, I had many ideas fruit, flowers, toys and I even own a top that could have been okay but it was just not it; at the end this won me over. I don't even know the correct name for this plant, grass or bush. All I know is that I absolutely LOVE how graceful it moves in the wind and how it's so simple yet so beautiful.


My submission for Project64/week-10/ Plum

4 comments:

  1. Nature revealing her colorful plum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous! What a soft and feathery plum color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Scrappy Grams-Just yesterday my family and I went for a walk along side a lake and found the most perfect plum color but this one is the one that caught my eye at that moment. I think nature is the best color mixer.

    @ Misty-Thanks you for your sweet comment and let me tell you that I'm so glad you left me a comment because now I'm following your blog. My oldest son has just recently started eating Tilapia and I love the simple recepies I have read already. He wants to try salmon soon; keep in mind this one is my picky eater so this is big for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Here from the UBP11 Party!
    barb g.
    directorylanesuperstore(at)gmail.com
    Let's exchange blog buttons sometime.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read each and everyone of your comments.