"Photography takes an instant out of time altering life by holding it still" ~ Dorothea Lange



Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Scanvenger Hunt

Here I am again running late with my scavenger hunt submission. I had quite an interesting day today...let's just say I'm so glad it's over and look forward to tomorrow.

Here are my submissions.....


1.- Windows / Doors

2.- Eyelashes

Aren't those gorgeous?

3.-Paint

I capture this when I helped my son's preschool teacher with an idea we both had seen on another blog that both of us follow. I think we had the most fun. If you would like to see some of the things she does head over to http://www.gettingmessywithmsjessi.com/
She is AWESOME and we feel so lucky to have here and her little family in our lives.

4.- Leaf Veins

My neighbors probably think I'm crazy when they see me high on a ladder under a tree.

5.- Faceless Portrait

Let's make a deal "Let's see who can drive mommy crazy the fastest." Just kidding..... they are actually pretty good kids!

  

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful - I love the first shot and also your leaf veins. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read each and everyone of your comments.